Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Holy Crap, my marathon is TOMORROW!!!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Holy Crap, my marathon is TOMORROW!!! Empty Holy Crap, my marathon is TOMORROW!!!

Post  Paeter November 6th 2015, 12:51 pm

I've been prepping for most of this week and it's looking like everything will run smoother and look better than last year. But I'm still getting that old "stage fright" feeling. Live and unfiltered. No editing, no take-backs. For 24-hour hours!

It all starts at 6am Pacific at [url=christiangeekcentral.com]christiangeekcentral.com[/url] and [url=twitch.tv/christiangeekcentral]twitch.tv/christiangeekcentral[/url]

Definitely excited to play so many games and it will be fun blabbing along the way and having fun with folks in the chat. So the energy is roughly half excitement and half nerves.

I'm also wondering how my body will hold out this year. I'm a year older (37 and already smelling 40 around the corner) and long past the idea of an "all-nighter" being a fun novelty. Last year I experienced some light nausea that stayed with me during the last 3-4 hours. I'm going to try and eat a banana in the wee morning hours to see if that helps at all. I'm also sticking with caffeine pills instead of 5-hour energy, so hopefully they will still be enough and be easier on my stomach.

Donor requested song and games should be interesting. Two horrible, HORRIBLE songs and a great game are on the agenda at 8am Pacific.

For those interested, my boys (five and eight years old) will be joining me at 3pm pacific for just about 30 minutes.

Although I have many more games I can optionally play (full list available here: http://www.twitch.tv/christiangeekcentral ) that you can request during the stream, these are roughly the games I will be looking to get into (** denotes a strong likelihood of playing during stream). Unfortunately I don't plan to play any PC games(with one exception) or PS1 games this year, since they cause just a bit of a hassle to switch over to from the other consoles I plan to use. But I think I have plenty of games I'll have fun with even without tapping into my PS1 and PC games.

7am-Noonish
    **Uplink: Hacker Elite (my one PC game exception)
    **Divinity Original Sin
    **FF Tactics Advance
    Magic The Gathering
    Dishonored

Noonish-11pm
    **Mad Max
    **Dungeon Siege 3
    **Lost Odyssey
    **Justice League Heroes
    **Shadow Hearts: From The New World
    **Final Fantasy 3
    **Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    **Castlevania: Aria Of Sorrow 
    Bionic Commando
    Sacred 2
    Final Fantasy 12
    Borderlands 1 & 2
    Infamous (Rental)
    Resistance 3
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Diablo 3
    Champions Of Norrath
    Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon 
    Castlevania: Harmony Of Dissonance 
    Final Fantasy Legend
    Bioshock
    Singularity
    DC Universe Online
    Injustice: Gods Among Us

11pm-7am
    **Far Cry 3
    **Metro
    **Until Dawn
    **Dead Space
    **Dead Island
    **PT 

Hope to see you there!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Holy Crap, my marathon is TOMORROW!!! Empty Re: Holy Crap, my marathon is TOMORROW!!!

Post  Rickster November 6th 2015, 1:49 pm

I am going to skip watching you play Until Dawn. Not because I'm scared but because I REALLY want to play it and don't want anything spoiled for me.

Have fun

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 3:27 am