Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed! Empty Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed!

Post  Paeter October 20th 2016, 2:08 pm

I have a ton of questions still, and this does little more than tease and confirm a number of rumors. But here it is! (SKYRIM ON A PLANE RIDE!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!)

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed! Empty Re: Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed!

Post  CreatorsPixels October 31st 2016, 8:02 pm

Yeah a lot of questions left for sure!! I'm interested though. I wonder how powerful it can be as an iPad though. Can't wait for Breath of the Wild on it and would deff have a copy of Skyrim! Though they refuse to confirm that it will be released on Nintendo??? Why show a teaser if you aren't doing it?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed! Empty Re: Nintendo's New Console Finally Revealed!

Post  Paeter November 1st 2016, 9:36 am

CreatorsPixels wrote:Yeah a lot of questions left for sure!!  I'm interested though.  I wonder how powerful it can be as an iPad though.  Can't wait for Breath of the Wild on it and would deff have a copy of Skyrim!  Though they refuse to confirm that it will be released on Nintendo???  Why show a teaser if you aren't doing it?

Are you wondering if it will have functionality similar to an ipad? That would be a GREAT move, but I haven't seen or heard anything indicating that happening.

I can't quote anyone, but I thought for sure it was confirmed awhile back that Breath Of The Wild would be on both Wii U and the NX (when it was still called the NX instead of The Switch).

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 9:48 am