Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club

fxruizx
    fxruizx

Activity : 169
    Geek-Cred : 1

Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club Empty Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club

Post  fxruizx June 1st 2017, 12:45 pm

There is still plenty of room for people who would like to join the movie club hangout and talk about the spiritual elements of Last Action Hero.

Get a free ticket via Eventbrite to let me know you are going to be there Very Happy
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/summer-of-free-movie-club-june-2017-tickets-34799088009
    Reed Benson
    Reed Benson

Activity : 406

Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club Empty Re: Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club

Post  Reed Benson June 5th 2017, 3:38 am

Would've loved to have been there, but I would've had to have stayed up until or gotten up at 2:00 in the morning to do it. Sad
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club Empty Re: Still Plenty of Room in the SoF Movie Club

Post  fxruizx June 5th 2017, 5:11 pm

Reed Benson wrote:Would've loved to have been there, but I would've had to have stayed up until or gotten up at 2:00 in the morning to do it. Sad

Totally bummed about that Reed Sad - I wish there was some golden hour where anyone interested could be a part of it - will be chatting with Paeter if he has any ideas for a time that might work better for more people for the July Movie Club. Hopefully we will be getting the video for this last one up soon so people can check it out Smile.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings June 25th 2017, 10:04 pm

So, while Vudu isn't available to me, I've found I can watch 1984 on Stan.
    So, I'm thinking, assuming I come up with something intelligent to say about it, since the next hangout is 3:00 AM my time, how about I pre-record a little clip on my thoughts and send it to you to play during the google hang-out, and then you can discuss.
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Post  fxruizx June 25th 2017, 11:54 pm

AdamCollings wrote:So, while Vudu isn't available to me, I've found I can watch 1984 on Stan.
    So, I'm thinking, assuming I come up with something intelligent to say about it, since the next hangout is 3:00 AM my time, how about I pre-record a little clip on my thoughts and send it to you to play during the google hang-out, and then you can discuss.

Would be totally down for that What a Face Very Happy
    Thank you Adam!
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  jorowi June 26th 2017, 7:07 am

I'd like to participate in these but 1 p.m. on a Saturday doesn't work for me.

Last edited by jorowi on June 26th 2017, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twitter
    Instagram
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Post  fxruizx June 26th 2017, 8:52 am

jorowi wrote:I'd like to participate in these but 1 p.m. on a Saturday does work for me.

Do you mean it doesn't work for you? - In that case, bummer Sad feel free to submit a question to me for discussion just like Adam
    My email btw for you guys is fxruiz@outlook.com
    jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  jorowi June 26th 2017, 2:12 pm

fxruizx wrote:Do you mean it doesn't work for you?

Fixed.

Twitter
    Instagram
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Post  fxruizx July 7th 2017, 10:30 am

Hey Guys if you wanted to submit a question for me to ask in the SoF Movie Club hangout, today is the last day. You can post below or email me at fxruiz@outlook.com Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 7:23 am