Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov

Fedor
    Fedor

Activity : 20
    Geek-Cred : 0

Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov Empty Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov

Post  Fedor July 26th 2017, 4:08 am

Writer Neil Ionov forges a path into the world of new and original science fiction with his book, Login to Heaven - a gateway to new ideas and fascinating possibilities!
    The author's original storyline merges high technology and high spirituality into one integrated world. IT departments operate in monasteries where hundreds of programmers invent new technologies, disseminating them via "cloud servers," and designers create innovative equipment and gadgets. Scientists in monastery laboratories, working in concert with the Heavenly World, engineer celestial armor and make incredible scientific breakthroughs.

You too can acquire your own "Login to Heaven" and access to a world of new ideas and possibilities!

A promo is taking place this week, and you can download the book for free on Amazon's website. We will be happy if our project interests you! We will also be very grateful for any responses or comments on the book from gamers  Cool

Download the book on Amazon:    amazon.com/dp/B06XR1VPC9

Last edited by Fedor on August 1st 2017, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov Empty Re: Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov

Post  AdamCollings July 26th 2017, 7:54 pm

Cool.
    Grabed a copy.
    Fedor
    Fedor

Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov Empty Re: Christian Sci-Fi book for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov

Post  Fedor July 27th 2017, 2:41 pm

AdamCollings wrote:Cool. Grabed a copy.
    cheers !
    I will be very grateful for any responses or comments on the book, it's very necessary for us at the beginning of our story Smile
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate August 1st 2017, 1:56 pm

Apparently I just missed this awesome promotion No - or maybe it's because I'm in the Netherlands?
    Fedor
    Fedor

Post  Fedor August 1st 2017, 2:37 pm

ComiKate wrote:Apparently I just missed this awesome promotion
    Katja, don't be sad! queen
    You can write me you e-mail from amazon profile, and I will send you a book as a gift study
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate August 1st 2017, 6:38 pm

Thank you Fedor! That is so very generous and kind of you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 8:35 pm