Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Coffeehouse: Nov 19, 2010

WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Coffeehouse: Nov 19, 2010 Empty Coffeehouse: Nov 19, 2010

Post  WhiteBoy November 20th 2010, 12:42 pm

Maybe I'm missing a certain facet of your questions. I think that this is more or less where our culture is and what most people (at least in America) believe. The main problem is that they don't realize the extent of God's holiness, so they unfortunately that they're efforts are "good enough."

Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Coffeehouse: Nov 19, 2010 Empty Re: Coffeehouse: Nov 19, 2010

Post  Paeter November 20th 2010, 6:01 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:Maybe I'm missing a certain facet of your questions. I think that this is more or less where our culture is and what most people (at least in America) believe. The main problem is that they don't realize the extent of God's holiness, so they unfortunately that they're efforts are "good enough."

You'll notice the wording is "absolutely everyone". In other words, this is believed without exception, without question or any alternative views(which is not the case in reality). It permeates every area of culture. Politics, entertainment, everything.

It's a question that asks for a little more creative and imaginative thinking than the Coffee House Questions usually do.

Hope that's helpful! I'd love to hear what people think!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 10:51 pm