Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Four Upcoming DC Animated Films

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Four Upcoming DC Animated Films Empty Four Upcoming DC Animated Films

Post  AGoodReed September 29th 2019, 2:49 am

Found this on /r/DCcomics:

Four Upcoming DC Animated Films A1znvy10

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/dao1s4/filmtv_upcoming_dcau_movies/

A commenter said that Man of Tomorrow is probably going to be an origin story.

Interesting that Death in the Family will apparently just be a short. Maybe it won't be the same story? They've already kind of done it in the opening of Under the Red Hood.

Not pictured is Wonder Woman: Bloodlines, which I've already shared the trailer for.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Four Upcoming DC Animated Films Empty Re: Four Upcoming DC Animated Films

Post  Paeter September 30th 2019, 10:16 am

AGoodReed wrote:

Interesting that Death in the Family will apparently just be a short. Maybe it won't be the same story? They've already kind of done it in the opening of Under the Red Hood.

Wow, thanks for the info! I knew about most of these but, Death In The Family was a surprise! Like you, I also don't get it, in light of Under The Red Hood. But being a short makes sense. The comic is fresh on my mind, having just reviewed it (see below), and there is a LOT that could be trimmed out to just tell the core story of Jason's origin, rebellious attitude and resulting death.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 3:41 am