Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer Empty Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer

Post  AGoodReed June 17th 2020, 3:35 pm

It'll be interesting to see him as an anti-hero after how evil he was in the previous DC animated universe. Not a fan of that opening voice-over, though, for some reason.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer Empty Re: Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer

Post  Paeter June 17th 2020, 4:22 pm

I'm wondering if this is after the last JL movie. Wikipedia says it was a web series airing back in January. Looks like a home video collection of all the eps or something.

Definitely got my attention, though. Love them exploring parenthood, even if it is royally screwed-up parenthood.

www.spiritblade.com
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer Empty Re: Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated film trailer

Post  AGoodReed June 17th 2020, 8:13 pm

Paeter wrote:I'm wondering if this is after the last JL movie. Wikipedia says it was a web series airing back in January. Looks like a home video collection of all the eps or something.

Okay, that makes sense. They did that with a Constantine animated web series last year, too, I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:05 am