Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut?

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut? Empty Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut?

Post  AdamCollings October 21st 2020, 6:08 pm

YAY!!! (Assuming the report is accurate. I don't know if Deadline is one of the reliable sites, or one of the unreliable ones.)

https://deadline.com/2020/10/jared-leto-joker-zack-snyders-justice-league-cut-1234601400/
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut? Empty Re: Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut?

Post  Paeter October 22nd 2020, 8:51 am

Yeah, this is making the rounds.

I had heard a few weeks ago that HBO was actually now allowing Snyder to film new material, which originally they were not going to do. Reportedly a $70 Million budget to do so! That's close to half the budget of some big action movies!

So I am definitely happy to see this happening, but sad that news about this happening right now tells me we are looking at mid-late, and not early, 2021 for a release.

I'm speculating that, in some small part, this is being done in hopes of rekindling interest in Leto's Joker to then greenlight an Ayer cut of Suicide squad.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut? Empty Re: Jared Leto returning for Snyder Cut?

Post  AdamCollings October 25th 2020, 6:22 pm

I'm selfishly happy for them to take their time and release it later next year, because that gives them more time to ensure they have a good international distribution plan in place.
    I know Zack Snyder said "Don't worry, we'll organise sometihng" but I just want them to make sure they have it ready to go in time.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter October 26th 2020, 1:10 pm

AdamCollings wrote:I'm selfishly happy for them to take their time and release it later next year, because that gives them more time to ensure they have a good international distribution plan in place.
    I know Zack Snyder said "Don't worry, we'll organise sometihng" but I just want them to make sure they have it ready to go in time.

Yeah, and I'm also ultimately content for them to take the time to do it well. You can't "patch" movies after release as easily as video games.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:10 pm