Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap Empty Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap

Post  jorowi September 24th 2021, 9:35 am

This came out in May and I just ran across it. Quantum Leap ended 30 years ago. Dang, I'm old.

Ars Technica wrote:Today "Quantum Leap" series creator Donald P. Bellisario joins Ars Technica to answer once and for all the lingering questions we have about his enduringly popular show. Was Dr. Sam Beckett really leaping between all those time periods and people or did he simply imagine it all? What do people in the waiting room do while Sam is in their bodies? What happens to Sam's loyal ally Al? 30 years following the series finale, answers to these mysteries and more await.

https://www.arstechnica.com/video/watch/unsolved-mysteries-unsolved-mysteries-of-quantum-leap-with-donald-p-bellisario

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap Empty Re: Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap

Post  Paeter September 27th 2021, 8:58 pm

Cool! Thanks!

Makes me wonder if a reboot/revival is being considered. Sometimes I think stuff like this is done to gauge interest.

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap Empty Re: Donald P. Bellisario Answers Questions About Quantum Leap

Post  AdamCollings September 27th 2021, 11:51 pm

Paeter wrote:Cool! Thanks!
    Makes me wonder if a reboot/revival is being considered. Sometimes I think stuff like this is done to gauge interest.

I read somewhere that this is indeed the case.
    That it's being considered, that is. Not that anything is greenlit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 6:04 pm