Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Opportunity for "noob" audio producers

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Opportunity for "noob" audio producers Empty Opportunity for "noob" audio producers

Post  Paeter February 15th 2011, 5:26 pm

Hey folks,

I've been in contact recently with a cool guy named Richard who goes by "Captain Radio". He's looking to give first-time audio producers a chance to take on a small projects to get their feet wet, which he will then host on his site. (captainradio.com)

He's particularly interested in Christian-themed material, but is not limiting submissions to that by any means.

Here's what he said in an e-mail to me.

I want to give some TLC to my mOnTaGe channel at my site. Knowing that getting into audio drama can be a little daunting for first-timers (witness my own short first piece), I created mOnTaGe as a way to feature shorter pieces, blending them together with a little hosting into 1/2 hour segments. If you know anyone who wants to do audio short-shorts (yourself included), perhaps an experimental audio, audio poetry (a voice might work, but I'm thinking of full visions with sound effects and musical enhancement), or essays on the audio medium or artistic production, those would all be considerations for an anthology-style program.

As you can see, he's not limiting submissions to strictly audio drama, either. So if you want to know more, be sure to contact him at:

captainradio5(at)gmail(dot)com

Have fun!

www.spiritblade.com
    Hackmodford
    Hackmodford
    Tech Admin
    Alliance Director

Activity : 797
    Geek-Cred : 7

Opportunity for "noob" audio producers Empty Re: Opportunity for "noob" audio producers

Post  Hackmodford February 15th 2011, 5:39 pm

Email Sent
    Thanx for the heads up Wink

Opportunity for "noob" audio producers UntoldAlliancesJPG1_Resized

Goozex: Trade Videogames and save money!
    Dunadwarf
    Dunadwarf

Activity : 218
    Geek-Cred : 5

Opportunity for "noob" audio producers Empty Re: Opportunity for "noob" audio producers

Post  Dunadwarf September 4th 2012, 12:35 pm

Is he only interested in Audio? I do Star Trek reviews on YouTube and I'd love to expand my audience, but they're videos and they use a LOT of visual jokes, so I couldn't even just send him the audio tracks.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter September 7th 2012, 12:29 am

Not sure. And this is an old thread, so I'm not sure what he's still looking for. But you can always e-mail and ask him.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:43 am