Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!) Empty Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!)

Post  Paeter May 21st 2014, 5:31 pm

I recently discovered this fantastic Youtube channel that anyone with an interest in either CRPGs or the history of video games should check out. As I understand it, Matt Barton (the host) is a teaching university professor who specializes in video game history. His channel features dozens of interviews with some of the most influential game designers in history, especially from the earlier days of video games. He also does some game overviews for some of his favorite games.

His passion and knowledge are evident and I'm definitely hooked! Here's his intro video:

www.spiritblade.com
    rossmcclure4

Activity : 78
    Geek-Cred : 1

Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!) Empty Re: Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!)

Post  rossmcclure4 May 28th 2014, 3:11 am

Cool! Thanks for posting that
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!) Empty Re: Matt Chat (Channel For Game Historians!)

Post  ComiKate May 28th 2014, 6:01 am

I'm not a gamer but even I think this looks very promising! I'll definitely check this out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 7:51 am