Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Final Fantasy 7 Remake thoughts SPOILERS!

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Final Fantasy 7 Remake thoughts SPOILERS! Empty Final Fantasy 7 Remake thoughts SPOILERS!

Post  Rickster May 2nd 2020, 2:29 am

So I wanted to post my thoughts on the remake but i do want to give a spoiler warning for those who haven't finished the game and dont want to be spoiled and don't be like "oh played  the original so I can't be spoiled" because...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

W
    A
    R
    N
    I
    N
    G
    !
    !
    !

The game is in fact a suto-sequel to the original and has Aeirth and possibly Septhiroth traveling through time or dimensions to "remake" the destiny of first game. Or at least that is most common theory based on the information we have in the game so far. And honestly I really liked this idea and the fact that Biggs is still alive and the fate of Wedge and Jessie are up for debate could mean anything from here on out can change. Heck there's even theories out there that Tifa will die instead of Aeirth.
    For those who played it what were your thoughts on the ending?
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Final Fantasy 7 Remake thoughts SPOILERS! Empty Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake thoughts SPOILERS!

Post  DNArington May 6th 2020, 4:03 pm

Rickster wrote:
    The game is in fact a suto-sequel to the original and has Aeirth and possibly Septhiroth traveling through time or dimensions to "remake" the destiny of first game.

I've never played a Final Fantasy game before, and don't have a huge interest in playing this one, but that is such a cool way to do a remake! That way you can change things up without breaking continuity, but also have all the cool nostalgic stuff in there as well! Very neat!

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 2:47 am