Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot?

BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot? Empty Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot?

Post  BenAvery August 8th 2013, 1:42 pm

I was going to post this in the official Strangers and Aliens forum area, but realized it's so new it probably does not get too many eyes looking at it, and we're recording tonight!

Strangers and Aliens is recording tonight with an episode about our favorite and least favorite TV series pilots! What's yours? Share what and why, and we'll use your comments in the episode!

This will be the first episode we've actually recorded since we became an official part of the Christian Geek Central network! We actually, for the first time, get to use the bumper Paeter created!

~ Ben
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338

Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot? Empty Re: Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot?

Post  Rickster August 8th 2013, 6:46 pm

Does the TV series have to be Sci Fi fantasy related or any shows?
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot? Empty Re: Favorite (or least favorite) TV series pilot?

Post  BenAvery August 8th 2013, 6:47 pm

Rickster wrote:Does the TV series have to be Sci Fi fantasy related or any shows?
    Anything goes, I think.
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill August 8th 2013, 6:57 pm

I already posted on your FB status, but another one I just thought of was Journeyman. If you haven't seen it, it's a great show that really tugs at the heart strings as you tag along with a guy who keeps getting pulled into the past.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 8th 2013, 8:10 pm

I'm limiting my selection to pilots of series that didn't make it more than a few episodes or less. Circa late 80's early 90's failed TV pilot "Chameleons" Ahead of its time in both deconstructionist superhero humor and visual effects. Wish I still had the "taped from TV" VHS. (Time to dig through my parents' storage room!)

www.spiritblade.com
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Post  BenAvery August 14th 2013, 10:26 pm

The episode has gone up!

http://strangersandaliens.com/2013/08/best-and-worst-tv-pilots-episode-80/

Also, I've posted a new question in the Strangers and Aliens message board on the forums here for the episode we're recording tomorrow night.

~ Ben

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 9:06 pm