Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter

DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter Empty The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter

Post  DNArington May 21st 2014, 9:12 pm

It is almost over, but here is a comic that takes the book of Judges and puts it word for word into a graphic novel format. This looks awesome and very creative and is something that I am supporting. Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-for-word-bible-comic-100-pg-graphic-novel

The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter Ad3e3510
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter Empty Re: The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter

Post  ComiKate May 22nd 2014, 4:49 am

Not the first comic bible (story) though. I have several cool ones in my possession.
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter Empty Re: The Word for WORD Bible Comic Kickstarter

Post  CreatorsPixels May 22nd 2014, 6:04 am

"This is, of course, not the first comic to portray Biblical stories. But unlike its predecessors, it will not abridge any of the text or attempt to retell any of the stories. Neither will it water down the narrative, or attempt to repackage the Bible in a child-friendly format."

Looks pretty cool really! I like they way they are laying out the text by its context. Looks well done, hope they make the goal! Thanks for sharing!
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington May 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm

It made it's goal!!  cheers
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster May 23rd 2014, 12:46 pm

Curious on how the psalms and epistles will look

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 7:16 pm