Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

Steve Green Is A Flake

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Steve Green Is A Flake Empty Steve Green Is A Flake

Post  Paeter June 11th 2014, 9:28 am

Sometime around 4:30 or 5am this morning, before emerging from my sheets, I was in some church somewhere, getting ready to sing a duet with Steve Green. (Feel free to use google.) I think it was his church. He could tell I was nervous and was very encouraging. But he was just making friendly small talk with various church staff as they arrived and totally ignoring our sound check. The guy didn't even know his part for the song! So I just sang a solo instead. Seemed to go over well, but jeez...

Guy used to be my hero in high school and college. Turns out he's a total airhead. At least between 4:30 and 5am while I'm unconscious.

www.spiritblade.com
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Steve Green Is A Flake Empty Re: Steve Green Is A Flake

Post  Nathan James Norman June 11th 2014, 9:36 am

Paeter wrote:Sometime around 4:30 or 5am this morning, before emerging from my sheets, I was in some church somewhere, getting ready to sing a duet with Steve Green. (Feel free to use google.) I think it was his church. He could tell I was nervous and was very encouraging. But he was just making friendly small talk with various church staff as they arrived and totally ignoring our sound check. The guy didn't even know his part for the song! So I just sang a solo instead. Seemed to go over well, but jeez...

Guy used to be my hero in high school and college. Turns out he's a total airhead. At least between 4:30 and 5am while I'm unconscious.

The nerve of some people's imaginary representative heroes!!!!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter June 11th 2014, 10:23 am

I know, right? At least my friends at the Jim Henson Company were kind enough to cast me in the new Farscape TV show. Oh that Anthony Simcoe. Such fun to work with...

www.spiritblade.com
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill June 12th 2014, 3:01 am

I can never get over how inconsiderate people in dreams can be, it's so rude.
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  Tim June 14th 2014, 1:48 pm

Paeter wrote:I know, right? At least my friends at the Jim Henson Company were kind enough to cast me in the new Farscape TV show. Oh that Anthony Simcoe. Such fun to work with...

Oh jeez...This is awkward.

Official Press Release wrote:JIM HENSON COMPANY/ROCKNE O'BANNON has released this official statement. This statement that is completely truthful and official is as follows.

"We are very excited to officially announce the official casting of Steve Green, four-time Grammy Award nominee and seven-time Dove Award winner, replacing the previously cast Paeter Frandsen, of Spirit Blade Productions and Christian Geek Central.

"All of us involved with this official production are officially excited at this change. Mr. Frandsen will sumarily be thrown into a pit of hungry Scarrans."

Sorry, dude. Apperantly it's official.

<><

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster June 14th 2014, 5:17 pm

Tim wrote:

Official Press Release wrote:JIM HENSON COMPANY/ROCKNE O'BANNON has released this official statement. This statement that is completely truthful and official is as follows.

"We are very excited to officially announce the official casting of Steve Green, four-time Grammy Award nominee and seven-time Dove Award winner, replacing the previously cast Paeter Frandsen, of Spirit Blade Productions and Christian Geek Central.

"All of us involved with this official production are officially excited at this change. Mr. Frandsen will sumarily be thrown into a pit of hungry Scarrans."

Sorry, dude. Apperantly it's official.

<><

Lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 7:20 pm