Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

What game series should I stream next?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

What game series should I stream next? Empty What game series should I stream next?

Post  Rickster November 23rd 2015, 9:22 pm

Starting Dec 1 I am going to start playing through a game series on my twitch channel and to make it more interactive I started a Survey where you can vote for which game I'm going to play next. Right now the picks are God of War Saga and Tomb Raider Trilogy

You can vote here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YDLVYJY
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

What game series should I stream next? Empty Re: What game series should I stream next?

Post  Paeter November 24th 2015, 10:18 am

I voted Tomb Raider, but only for the off-chance that somewhere in there might be a scene that takes place during the Christmas season.

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

What game series should I stream next? Empty Re: What game series should I stream next?

Post  Rickster November 25th 2015, 4:04 am

No Christmas level but there is a level where you visit Nepal and there is a lot of snow. But here is some other games/series I hope to stream from now until the end of 2016. Some are depending on if I get the PS4 for Christmas (which i'm 90% sure I am)

Arkham Series
    Infamous Series
    Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    Uncharted Series
    The Order 1886
    Murder Soul Suspect
    Until Dawn
    Tomb Raider Reboot series

Also the other day I did 90 burpees on my stream. Really hate that I decided to do that.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter November 25th 2015, 1:20 pm

Rickster wrote:
    Also the other day I did 90 burpees on my stream. Really hate that I decided to do that.
    Holy crap! Not all in a row, right?

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster November 25th 2015, 1:51 pm

felt like it I was fighting some hard bosses and so I would die do burpees try again die and repeat.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster November 29th 2015, 9:52 pm

Wanted to give an Update

I'm going to keep the poll open until Jan. I got Infamous 1 and 2 at a Black Friday sale and since they are old games I don't want to risk the Infamous 2 servers closing and I miss out on the online trophies and so missing out on getting the Platinum trophy for it So starting tomorrow (11/30/15) I will start streaming Infamous

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 8:21 am