Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Changes to the Lego video game series

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Changes to the Lego video game series Empty Changes to the Lego video game series

Post  Rickster June 25th 2012, 6:17 pm

So I downloaded a demo of the Lego Batman 2 video game on my 3DS and to my surprise it has voice acting and I thought it was a little bit disappointing to hear. The way they were able to tell the stories with humor and no talking gave the game series it's charm.
    What do you think they should keep it the way Lego Star wars and the others were or do you think voice acting in their future games is a good thing?
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Changes to the Lego video game series Empty Re: Changes to the Lego video game series

Post  WhiteBoy June 25th 2012, 9:54 pm

I agree that the way they were able to tell the story w/o words was something I always liked in Lego games. I guess I'll have to see how the voice acting changes the game before I'll just dismiss it out of hand.

Activity : 322

Changes to the Lego video game series Empty Re: Changes to the Lego video game series

Post  BenAvery July 3rd 2012, 6:49 pm

Is it me, or did it sound like they used the actual dialogue recordings from the Lord of the Ring movies for the Lord of the Rings Lego video game?
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338

Post  Rickster July 4th 2012, 7:34 pm

BenAvery wrote:Is it me, or did it sound like they used the actual dialogue recordings from the Lord of the Ring movies for the Lord of the Rings Lego video game?

I haven't seen anything on that game but I'll have to check it out
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Post  CreatorsPixels July 8th 2012, 7:51 pm

My 9 year old just got it and essentially beat it over the weekend. Except for unlocking some of the free play stuff I think. He said he really liked it.....for whatever thats worth. What I saw of it looked pretty decent but I didn't play it yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 10:20 pm