Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Disney Infinity 3.0

Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Disney Infinity 3.0 Empty Disney Infinity 3.0

Post  Battlemech37 January 3rd 2016, 9:40 pm

Hey, I noticed there might be a few people out there who have a next gen console (PS4, XboxOne). I was going to mention that Disney Infinity 3.0 is probably one of the best games I've played in a long time. Especially if you are looking for a solid couch co-op experience (this after being so let down from the new EA Battlefront). And for the Star Wars gamer, Infinity has a lot of content. The figures are pretty detailed as well. Plus, it offers a nice racing component, building and more.
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1759
    Geek-Cred : 11

Disney Infinity 3.0 Empty Re: Disney Infinity 3.0

Post  AdamCollings January 5th 2016, 3:58 pm

We got Infinity 3.0 for our son for Christmas. I was playing with him in the Force Awakens world the other day. Good fun. The game has certainly come a long way since 1.0 (which we got second hand.)

Only issue is I got myself stuck. I was on a mission to take mouse droids to various locations, and fell into an enclosed area. The only way out was to jump and pull up on hand rails (which you can't do holding a mouse droid). So now the droid is stuck and I can't get it out lol. Little design flaw.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter January 6th 2016, 2:20 pm

Watched my nieces and nephews play this over the break and it looks cool! My oldest son seemed to enjoy trying it too, but thankfully doesn't seem hooked. (I hear those figures can get expensive!)

www.spiritblade.com
    Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Battlemech37 January 12th 2016, 10:48 pm

Hey Adam, good to see you on here! I've seen your posts on Google+ too - and am very interested in your writing. (Speaking of google+, I wish Spirit Blade was more active over there!)

Yes, we were prompted to get Infinity after the lackluster couch co-op of EA's Battlefront (which wasn't near the package of Battlefront 2 back in the day). My wife and I were hoping to find a Star Wars game we could play together, and are very happy with the Star Wars components of Infinity. So far, we have Twilight of the Republic (which is great) and Rise of the Empire (which is also very cool). There's a lot of game variety within each game. But yes, the figures can be a little pricey. So it's best if you can get them for Christmas or a Birthday. However, you can sometimes find a special at the big box retail. For example, we got the starter pack that came with the base, two figures (Ahsoka and Anakin) and the Twlight of the Republic game pack for 60.00. Plus, you can sometimes find figures and game packs for relatively cheap at used game stores etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 7:26 am