Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer Empty Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer

Post  AGoodReed March 12th 2019, 11:30 pm

This looks exciting to me as someone who grew up watching a lot of TMNT. Might be too many villains for the film's own good, though. And I wish they didn't have to include the Joker and Harley yet again. Batman has other deadly villains besides the Joker; can we get a look at some of them for a change?

Shredder and Ra's al Ghul are a pretty logical team-up. It'll be nice of Batman doesn't just tear through them all by himself (as the trailer kind of makes it look).
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer Empty Re: Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer

Post  Paeter March 13th 2019, 10:21 am

Not my cup of tea, but this looks bonkers in all the right ways for the right kind of fans! Hope you enjoy!

www.spiritblade.com
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer Empty Re: Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (DC Animated Movie) Trailer

Post  mindspike March 24th 2019, 5:33 pm

bounce bounce bounce cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 3:06 pm