Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll

Poll

What smartphone should Paeter get?

[ 4 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap50%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap25%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap13%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_lcap12%The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll I_vote_rcap [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll Empty The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll

Post  Nathan James Norman August 28th 2012, 6:48 pm

Let's help Paeter pick out a smartphone the best way possible . . . by random internet poll!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll Empty Re: The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll

Post  Paeter August 29th 2012, 9:56 pm

Nathan James Norman wrote:Let's help Paeter pick out a smartphone the best way possible . . . by random internet poll!

Freakin' funny!

Android in the lead, so far! Surprised!

And whoever said smart phones are an electronic leash is after my own heart. It's hard enough for me to avoid e-mail on the weekends! I enter into the land of smart phones with fear and trembling...

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll Empty Re: The Official "What smartphone should Paeter get?" Poll

Post  Rickster August 29th 2012, 10:01 pm

I saw there is an android phone that has a 22.5 hour battery life.
    hat's the one I want to get when I can get a new phone mine dies so fast.
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Post  ComiKate September 24th 2012, 6:16 pm

Android is loved mostly by people who like it's adaptability, it's "openness" so to speak. Which is great if you know what you're doing and if you like tweaking your phone just so.

But for people who aren't tech savvy (or simply not that into customizing every tiny detail) this might not necessarily be the wisest choice.....

So if you're looking for a very good smartphone with a cool Reminders app and no learning curve at all that always works, you'll simply have to go with iPhone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 10:45 am